Albany Hotel Durban
The Albany Hotel is a Durban Central Hotel that specialises in offering the very best hotel accommodation at affordable rates to corporate business, honeymooners, sports teams, groups and holiday makers alike. We also specialise in hosting unforgettable wedding receptions and we have a number of wedding venues to choose from depending on the size of the function required.
The Hotel offers business conference and function facilities from small to large events. We have three business conference venues available with seating capacity of up to 120 delegates. This central Durban Hotel is newly renovated and just three blocks from Durban's International Convention Centre (ICC) and Exhibition site. We're opposite the City Hall, and adjacent to the famous Natal
. Only ten minutes drive to Durban's beautiful
Moses Mabhiba Stadium,
Sahara Kingsmead Cricket Stadium, Absa Rugby Stadium and The Workshop - Shopping Centre.
Durban's harbour is a 200 metre stroll down Albany Grove, and a ten minute stroll to Durban's Yacht Mole and Wilson's Wharf with a terrific choice of restaurents, live music and even a theatre. Nearby you'll find the incomparable
uShaka Marine World
and The Golden Mile, Durban's famous beachfront.
The Albany Hotel offers its guests a comprehensive array of facilities, which include:
All rooms with DSTV 20 channels
• 24 hour reception and security
• Secure undercover parking 50m from hotel
• All rooms are WiFi enabled
• All rooms with air conditioning
• 3 Paraplegic rooms available
• Bedrooms en suite with marble bathroom and shower
• Complimentary beverage maker in rooms
• Electronic safes in all rooms
• Three function rooms
• Breakfast Buffet/a la Carte Lunch and Dinner
• Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service
• Baby sitting services
• Pub with big screen TV and satellite for sporting events
• Ample open parking
Area Around Albany
Joe Cool night club and pub
just 10 mins walk away3.
just 10 mins walk away.
Durban Expo Center
Resta Roma Revolving Restuarant
Leave Albany Hotel Durban and return to main page